MENU

Slide

Pink Parlour Brazillian waxing experience!

Monday, April 27, 2009


Brand Review: My virgin Brazillian waxing experience!


Hello guuuuuuys, how're you!
I'm down with a bad cough and runny nose,
sigh, i hate being sicccccccck, makes me such a grumpy girl!

Anyway i've done a solo cover of Sweet Memories,
which you're probably hearing now if your speakers are on! :x
Comment yah! :D




I think this cartoon about b-wax is really funny!
Does a cleanly waxed below attract more guys? :D


I've always wanted to try waxing! Legs, arms or brazillian waxing,
it doesn't even matter! I just wanna try it for the fun of it!
But since everyone i've asked always told me:
"UH!!! Very pain leh!! Don't want luh, don't dare~"

Pouts, i don't really wanna go alone either,
So the other day when Nadnut asked me
if i wanted to go with her to Pink Palour for a b-wax session!
I was sooooo excited! :D


pp2


So the both of us stepped into Pink Palour,
Really excited but probably trembling in fear deep inside!

I really like the pink/black colour scheme of the whole place,
Nadnut told me that the liang court branch is much bigger!
There's a tv opposite the mani/pedi area
so we could chill out and watch desperate housewives/gossip girl
while we get out hands & feets done!


pp3


Anyway, before the waaaaaaaxing starts,
I went to take a short shower to ahem, clean up for abit,
The waxing room was playing some jazz music
i guess to help b-wax virgins like me to RELAX, lol.

And i was so shy to "open my legs" infront of the therapist, OuYang.
but i gave myself a little pep talk and kept telling myself,
Come on! This lady sees like 423589734587 thousand pussies a year
so there's so NOTHING to be shy about!

She applied the hot wax with a disposable spatula
And for every single application of hot wax,
she would use a new spatula,
Hhahas, nadnut told me after the whole thing that
she thought that the wax was really hot but i think it felt really nice!

And then.. without warning, she just pulled off the hard wax ,
and there goes my b-wax virgin status! Hahahah
I was really shocked! I wasn't shocked from the pain,
but shocked by how quick and painless it was! Hahaha,
i felt so silly from being so nervous that morning!

And when everything was done,
Ouyang did a post wax treatment,
and i'm all "clean" and ready to GO! :D




People have always told me that for waxing
the 1st time would be really painful,
then for the next session onwards
you won't feel anything much anymore!

But if the 1st experience,
the pain level is so bearable and almost painless,
i don't think the 2nd time would hurt at all!
So i'm defininately going back! :D





Anyway, if you wanna try out brazillian waxing,
check out this promotion!

PP1for1

Print the coupon out and go with your bestie or something!
It's S$55/session normally, so with the coupon,
each of your only have to pay S$27.50! So worth it luh!

(There's a 20% discount for Boyzillans!
How cool, go drag your boyf there to get waxed! hahahas)






Check out the Pink Palour's website for
other services that they provide! :D

1 comment:

Justine Cricks said...

Can I just say, that cartoon gave me the fits! Hahaha. Anyway, congratulations on getting your first b-wax! I’m sure it was a unique experience, one you’ll remember for a long time. I wonder though if they used any numbing cream to help ease the pain. That’s what they do, usually.
Justine Cricks